- About us
- Where your money goes
Where your Money Goes
When you donate your money or time, you want to make sure the people who need it most are receiving it.
In most cases, all money raised in South Australia stays in South Australia however in special circumstances some funds are allocated to support recognised Variety International programs such as the Variety Lifeline Club Foot Program in Vietnam
We’re happy to say that all the net funds raised by Variety South Australia are spent on our core programs. At the moment, Variety SA has three core programs— Freedom, Future children and Caring for children—and it’s through these programs that we deliver a unique range of goods and services to support the specific needs of individual children, across a diverse spectrum of physical, emotional and financial needs.
Money received is allocated to a program, and then an appeals committee makes recommendations to the board for approval of funds to be spent.
Variety endeavours to cover fundraising costs with sponsorship so every dollar raised helps children in need.
How your donation Helps
- $75 helps to send three children to a camp
- $200 – entry fee & uniform for the Special Olympics
- $250 – piedro boots to help a child with cerebral palsy stand and walk
- $450 – wheelchair carrier for car
- $500 – provide and animal nursery at the Disability Expo
- $750 – Trampoline
- $1000 – Laptop & internet access