- Variety Suits Club
Variety Suits Club
Variety Suits Club was created in 2002 to give Variety an opportunity to connect with the Victorian business community, and provide a forum for business leaders to network.
The aim of the Variety Suits Club is simple: to provide good food, good conversation and a speaker of note prepared to speak “off the record” and share insights that may not be in the public domain.
2013 will see a different format for Variety Suits Club. We will provide more information in regards to this very soon.
if you are interested in attending other variety events, please visit our upcoming events for more information.
Past Suits Club Speakers Include:
- Dr Simon Langstaff
- Simon McKeon - Australian of the Year 2011
- Governor John Landy AC MBE - Governor of Victoria
- Dr Allen Aylett
- David Smorgon AO
- John-Michael Howson
- Kathryn Fagg - Bluescope Steel Ltd
- Neil Mitchell - 3AW
- Ian Johnson - Nine Network (presently 7 Network)
- Campbell Rose - Western Bulldogs F C
- Stephen Mayne - Crikey.com
- Diana Williams - Fernwood Health Studios
- Christine Nixon - Victoria Police
- Mike Tancred - Australian International Olympic Committee
- Dr. Peter Larkins - Sports Medicine
- Michael Gudinski - Mushroom Records Ltd
- Janet Holmes a’Court - Heytsbury Holdings Ltd
- Fr. Bob Maguire - Bob Maguire Foundation
- Adam Elliot - Academy Award Winner
- Gillian Franklin - The Heat Group Ltd
- Simon Overland - Victoria Police
- Dr. Karen Brooks - University of the Sunshine Coast
- Bob Ansett - Author, Businessman & Entrepreneur
- Les Twentyman OAM - Open Family Australia
- Sally Capp-Committee for Melbourne
- Kevin Sheedy AM - AFL Ambassador
- Julian Burnside QC
- Bill Shorten MP
- Dr Rhonda Galbally AO
- Sir Gustav Nossal AC KtCBE
- John Bertrand AM – Allanah & Madeline Foundation
- Harold Mitchell AO – Mitchell Communication Group
- Rt. Hon Robert Doyle – Lord Mayor, City of Melbourne
- Alan Goldberg AO, QC – former Federal Court Justice
- Tom Elloitt – MM&E Capital Ltd
- Derryn Hinch - Variety Ambassador and 3AW Journalist.
- Laura Anderson - Chairman, L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival
- Michael Malthouse - AFL Life Member and Premiership Coach of Collingwood Football Club.