2016 Variety WA 'Diamonds and Pearls' Bash
"Ya Gotta Do It!"
||Kununurra - Broome
||21 - 27 August 2016
Join the Bash community on our official Facebook event page
Starting in Kununurra on Sunday, 21 August, you’ll be taken on a weeklong adventure through the breathtaking top end of WA, visiting some of the world’s most magnificent gorges, caves and waterholes. This will be a trip to remember, experiencing the fun and community spirit that you will only find on the Variety Bash. This travelling carnival on wheels will bring excitement to many towns along the way, before finishing up in the exotic pearling town of Broome on Saturday, 27 August. So gather up your friends, get on board the ultimate bucket list adventure and help raise funds for Variety – the Children’s Charity of WA.
COSTS AND DONATIONS
||$220 per Bash Car inc GST payable on entry
||$1,650 per person inc GST
||$50 (Associate) inc GST or $75 (Ordinary) inc GST
||$8,000 per new Bash Car
$10,000 per returning Bash
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR LEVY
- All meals, entertainment, camping fees and incidentals
- Support from our experienced team of mechanics, medical staff and officials
- Variety WA Bash merchandise including an official event shirt
- Opportunity to make a difference to the lives of WA children who are sick, disadvantaged or have special needs.
*Accommodation (if desired), fuel and vehicle running costs are at your own expense
WHAT YOU NEED
- A crew of two to four people with a sense of adventure
- A pre 1986 car, prepared to Bash specifications. Need a car? Check out our Bash Cars for Sale page
- A fun theme with costumes for your crew and car
- Your entry and levy fees and minimum fundraising
Registrations are now open. Register online or download your registration form. For more information contact Bill or Donna on (08) 9355 3655 or via email.