Variety provides assistance towards the purchase of nutritional feeds (including associated consumables) and nappies to assist kids living with sickness or disability.
You can select one or more as part of the grant request up to the value of $1,000. These must be directly related to the diagnosis and supported by a GP or Allied Health Professional
- Nutritional Feeds – formula, oral nutrition supplements, food thickeners
- Consumables – feeding sets, enteral dispensers/syringes, enteral feeding tubes/devices, and accessories, wipes
To be considered for a Nappies & Feeds Grant you must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must live in NSW or ACT
- Applications can only be accepted for kids aged 0 to 18 years
- Applicants must be medically diagnosed with a chronic illness, rare disease or disability
- Previous recipients will not be considered for another Nutritional Feeds & Nappies grant until 12 months after the date listed on their outcome letter (though you may still be eligible for another of our grants during this time)
- Unsuccessful applicants may be eligible to reapply for a Nutritional Feeds & Nappies grant 12 months after the date listed on their outcome letter.
Variety recommends consulting with your NDIS planner (if you have one), GP or Specialist before starting an application so they can best support you through the process
Not quite the right fit? Have a look at the other grants available to help give kids a fair go.
To meet an individual’s needs have a look at the Education Supplies; Medical Equipment & Supplies; Mobility Equipment; Communication Technology; Vehicle Modifications; Wigs; Therapy for rare conditions and Variety Every Chance to Play (ACT only) grants.
If you have any questions please contact our Kids Support team on 02 9819 1000 or [email protected]