RADIOTHON AND ONLINE AUCTION 2017 - GREAT SUCCESS!
The Variety SA Radiothon took place on Friday 28 July, 2017 and was a great success, raising invaluable awareness for Variety SA and funds for South Australian children in need! If you missed out on the day you can get still get involved today by making a donation here!
Special thanks to FIVEaa, for the major support in hosting our live Radiothon and online auction on air, raising much needed funds for South Australian children in need. Thank you also to the sponsors and supporters, your incredible generosity helped to ensure this event was a success.
Congratulations to those of you who successfully won items in the auction, or who took the time to make a donation to the cause.
- Swimming Pool Package thanks to Australian Outdoor Living
- Woolworths Gift Card thanks to Woolworths
- Pre-Ashes Lunch with Darren ‘Boof’ Lehmann and Les Burdett for 10 guests at the Strathmore Hotel’s Balcony Restaurant
- Fishing with Eddie Betts – boat donated by Multi Slide Industries
- Tropical Holiday package to the Cook Islands
- Advertising Package thanks to FIVEaa and News Limited
- Four days in the VIP car on the Variety Bash, 2018
- Adelaide Zoo private function package for 70 guests thanks to Quality Catering.
- Redarc Ultimate Power Package – thanks to Redarc and Richards Auto Electrical
- Courier and interstate transport package thanks to Aussiefast Transport Solutions
Radiothon Children Stories