This event is now sold out!
Join us for our 4th annual Variety of Gins event, a progressive gin tasting event in the stunning surrounds of Australia’s second oldest established gardens, the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens. You’ll be treated to three different, delicious Gin cocktails as we amble around the Gardens at sunset, taking in the beautiful views and enjoying the last of summer’s warm evenings.
We’ll start with your welcome drink, a delicious mocktail from the Tasmanian Tonic Company at The Hub (main gate) (wine and beer will also be available). From there we will amble on down to the Lily Ponds for your Sloe Royale cocktail by McHenry Distillery, and then onto the Gazebo to delight in Forty Spotted Gin’s cocktail, Citrus Spritz. Your third cocktail for the evening, a delicious Summerleas Distillery’s Gincello, will be at the French Gardens.
Gin cocktails will be served with an array of delicious canapes, crafted from local produce, supplied by Succulent. A live fundraising auction will be held at the conclusion of the evening.
Date: 6th March 2020
Time: 5:30pm for 6pm
Venue: Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens
Dress Code: This is an outdoor roaming and stand-up event, so please dress up for a garden party so you are comfortable and relaxed throughout the evening
Entry to this event is restricted to adults aged over 18 years of age.
Any inquiries, please contact the Variety office on 6248 4888, or email [email protected]
We have some amazing Auction and Raffle prizes, with thanks to our very kind and generous individual and corporate partners.
East Coast Escape (2 Adults):
Country Cooking Retreat (2 Adults):
Derwent River Yacht Experience (4 Adults):
- Exciting 3-hour Skippered Charter Sail by Hobart Yachts to the gateway of the Southern Ocean
Not So Far Away, Getaway (2 Adults):
A Taste of Hobart Elegance (2 Adults)
- 2 x Experiences at Colour and Cork, paint your masterpiece, with wine in hand!
- $100 dinner voucher at Core Restaurant & Bar, at Hobart’s newest hotel the Crowne Plaza (Opens in March)
- A bottle of Summerleas Distillery unique Blackberry Gin – has not been officially released yet!
- A 30 minute Organic Infusion Facial at Endota Spa, Hobart
- Hamper by Exquisite Flavours, fine food distributors
- 1 x Double pass to the State Cinema, Hobart’s cinematic icon