Variety Queensland Credit/Debit Card Authorisation Service Agreement
Variety Queensland, PO Box 180, Albany Creek 4035 (07) 3907 9300
This is your Credit/Debit Card Authorisation (CC Authorisation) Service Agreement with Variety Queensland ABN 35 940 541 014.
The CC Authorisation Service Agreement contains the terms and conditions by which you authorise Variety Queensland to debit money from your nominated credit/debit card account and the obligations of Variety Queensland and you under the agreement. You should read through the Service Agreement carefully to ensure you understand these terms and conditions before signing the CC Authorisation.
By either signing the Credit/Debit Card Authority, signing up for monthly credit/debit card debits online or giving a verbal agreement over the phone, you authorise Variety Queensland to arrange for funds to be debited directly from your nominated credit/debit card account in accordance with the agreement.
Please keep this agreement for future reference.
Credit/Debit Card Service Agreement
Our commitment to you:
- Variety Queensland will not change the amount or frequency of drawing arrangements without your prior approval.
- Variety Queensland will advise you with 14 days advance notice of any changes to the Credit/Debit Card Authorisation or drawing arrangements.
- Variety Queensland will debit your nominated credit/debit card account on the designated debit day which has been agreed upon between you and Variety Queensland. For the Variety Heart Lottery, this debit day will be the first business day of each month. If the debit day happens to fall on a public holiday, Variety Queensland will debit your account on the next business day after that date. If payment is not processed, Variety Queensland will re-attempt on the second and third business day. After the third unsuccessful attempt, your lottery subscription will be paused and you will be contacted to rectify payment to reactivate your subscription for the next month.
- Variety Queensland will not disclose your details except where necessary to Variety Queensland’s financial institution and for the purposes of conducting credit/debit card debits with your financial institution. Variety Queensland will keep the information in your CC Authorisation or verbal request confidential, except: (a) to the extent specifically required by law; or (b) for the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim).
Your commitment to us:
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient funds in your nominated account each month. It is your responsibility to have sufficient funds available in your nominated account to meet each drawing on the debit day. If there are insufficient funds you may incur a fee and/or interest by your financial institution. This fee is not the responsibility of Variety Queensland.
- You will advise Variety Queensland if the nominated drawing account is transferred, closed or any of the account details change, e.g. expiry date, account name, etc.
- Ensure that all account holders on the nominated financial institution drawing account are aware of this acceptance of Authorisation.
- Ensure the contact details in your order are true and authorised to make this commitment.
This Agreement will remain in force until you advise Variety Queensland that you wish to cancel your Authorisation.
For all matters relating to your Credit/Debit Card Authority, including cancellation, alteration or suspension of drawing arrangements or to stop or defer a payment, please contact Variety Queensland by email, [email protected], or call 07 3907 9300 in order to arrange alternative options.
You should contact Variety Queensland if you wish to alter the drawing arrangements. This includes but is not limited to;
- Stopping, postponing, suspending or rescheduling an individual payment or drawing
- Altering the CC Authorisation
- Cancelling the CC Authorisation
Where you consider that a payment or drawing has been initiated incorrectly, you should firstly contact Variety Queensland by email, [email protected], or call 07 3907 9300. Variety Queensland will respond within 7 days of receiving your notification. Variety Queensland has formal procedures for dealing with any complaint.
Unless you disclose otherwise, you consent to Variety Queensland using your non-sensitive personal information (e.g. name, address, phone number, email address, other contact details but excludes your bank account details) for future promotional and marketing activities including sending you newsletters and other information that Variety Queensland believes may be of interest to you.
Variety Queensland means Variety Queensland Incorporated ABN 35 940 541 014.
Account means the account held at your financial institution from which we are authorised to arrange for funds to be debited.
Business day means a day other than Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday listed in Queensland
Debit day means the day of drawing or payment due by you form your nominated bank account to Variety Queensland.
Credit/Debit Card Authorisation means the authorisation for credit/debit card debits between Variety Queensland and you.
Us or we means Variety Queensland, (the debit user) you have authorised by signing a CC Authorisation or by making a verbal agreement to do so over the phone.
You means the customer who signed the CC Authorisation or made a verbal agreement over the phone.
Your financial institution means the financial institution nominated by you at which the drawing account is maintained.