"Beach to Bay" 4WD CHARITY ADVENTURE
2017 Port to port 4WD ADVENTURE
Saturday 2 April – Friday 8 April
The Variety 4WD Adventure is a six day, Turn Key adventure taking four wheel drive vehicles off the bitumen and onto bush tracks, sand dunes, fire trails and country dirt roads. Escape the nine-to-five routine with this premier, boutique event doing four wheel driving and accommodation in style. The emphasis is on good tracks, fabulous scenery, exceptional food, wine and of course, as with all Variety events, fun and entertainment – all while raising funds for Australia’s special needs children.
In 2017 we’ll be heading to Tasmania for some great 4WD tracks.
WHERE ARE WE GOING?
After a day crossing Bass Strait on the Spirit of Tasmania, from Port Melbourne we will meet for our traditional Meet ‘n Greet dinner at the coastal sea-port of Devonport on Sunday 2nd April.
Day 1: Devonport – Stanley – Smithton
Day 2: Smithton – Corinna – Strahan
Day 3: Strahan – Derwent Bridge - Strathgordon
Day 4: Strathgordon – Westerway - Hobart
Day 5: Hobart – Fingal - Launceston
Day 6: Launceston – Port Sorell - Devonport
HOW MUCH DOES THIS ADVENTURE COST?
For 2017 a minimum figure of $6,400 (including a GST component) gets a vehicle and two people on the event. This amount is made up as follows:
- There is an Initial Donation $500 which is a non-refundable, tax deductible donation that will secure your position on this exciting Adventure.
- Then a Donation of $2,500. This is the minimum, fully tax deductible donation amount and must be paid prior to the start.
- A Provisions Fee of $3,400. This is your personal costs for two (2) people which includes GST and does not count towards your fundraising total or come from your fundraising money. It is not tax deductible and covers all accommodation, official meals, entertainment, merchandise and “Happy Hour” gatherings. Pricing based on twin share accommodation.
For Single Supplement:
- Donation: $1,500.This is the minimum, fully tax deductible donation amount and must be paid prior to the start.
- Provision Fee: $1,900. Pricing based on Single room rate.
- Single Supplement Total $3,400.
For more details contact:
Motoring Events Manager
47 Herbert Street
Artarmon, NSW 2064
Ph: (02) 9819 1009
M: 0425 277 673
Newcastle Regional Manager
6 Torpey Place
Broadmeadow NSW 2292
Ph: (02) 4965 4911
M: 0410 692 262