Join the Variety NT family
Becoming a member of the Variety – the children’s charity NT family is special way of pledging your commitment to helping children in need. It’s a unique way of giving back and helping those less fortunate.
It’s worth it!
Regular e-news so you can keep up-to-date with the latest work we’ve been doing
The chance to see first-hand how your support makes a difference, through special volunteer and member opportunities
Best of all, you’ll be pledging your commitment to help Variety NT help children who are sick, disadvantaged or with special needs
Different membership options allow you the flexibility to choose which is the most suitable one for you. Whichever option you choose, we look forward to welcoming you as a valued member of the Variety family!
Membership Cost: $30 for individuals, $50 for a family, $30 for Associate
Empowering Northern Territory children who are sick, disadvantaged
or have special needs to live, laugh and learn.
Do you know a Variety Member who deserves the honor of becoming a Life Member?
VARIETY NT Nomination for Life Membership
· The nomination must articulate the reasons why Life Membership is considered appropriate
· Where possible, specific examples of work or involvement in an initiative which has significantly assisted Variety NT should be cited. Length of membership alone is not appropriate.
· The nominee for Life Membership should have a minimum of 10 years active membership of Variety NT, unless exceptional circumstances can be cited.
· Life membership can be bestowed on a member for exceptional service as a Board member, a volunteer, or as a financial or material contributor.
Nomination and Selection
· Official Nomination Form to be obtained from the Variety Office
· Form to be nominated and signed by 2 members and supported by a critique of the nominee (100 to 350 words) addressing the above criteria
· Nominations to be submitted to the Variety Office by the nominated date each year.
· Awarding of Life Membership is to be decided by a majority vote of the Board of Management of Variety NT and will be presented each year at the Annual General Meeting
Contact membership manager
We are delighted to invite community members to join the Variety NT family by expressing an interest in membership.