Although the kids will still be home Term 2 technically starts this week. We’ve found a couple of great resources to help parents and carers make the most out of this challenging time.
- The NSW Department of Education has some more information on their website for families about how Term 2 looks and the managed return to school from Week 3.
- The latest issue of Source Kids has a great article about homeschooling (the full issue is available online here)
- Scholastic has a great resource to keep the learning going which you can check out here.
- ABC Education also has some fabulous curriculum-linked resources for Primary and Secondary students and teachers.
- Our mates at Ellaslist have pulled together a list with a range of different educational resources that might be useful.
For easy reference details for Lifeline and Kids Helpline are below.
Lifeline: 24/7 free counselling service covering crisis support, suicide prevention. Online chat and phone services. Head to www.lifeline.org.au or call 13 11 14
Kids Helpline: Confidential 24/7 phone and online counselling service for young people aged 5 to 25. Head to kidshelpline.com.au/get-help/webchat-counselling/ or call 1800 55 1800
You may also want to read
MINISO Australia calls on love for kids in need
Calling on all the Sesame Street fans among us! For this year’s Australia Day, MINISO has...
Thank you Peter Hebbes AM for your 30 years on our Board
At our most recent Annual General Meeting on Thursday 10 December 2020 we raised a glass to the incredible...