Variety NSW/ACT provides assistance towards the purchase of a community coach that caters for children living with a disability, chronic illness, financial hardship or geographic isolation. Sunshine Coaches provide transport for children to access their community and/or to experience a range of special programs and activities they would otherwise be unable to attend. Coaches can be fitted with wheelchair modifications, ensuring that all children can attend excursions and extra-curricular activities together.
Applications for the 2023 round are now closed. Sign up to our newsletter to be kept in the loop about the next round or join our Facebook group. You can also email the team directly with any questions you may have to [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
- be based and operating in NSW or ACT
- be a school or a not-for-profit organisation
- support kids aged 0 – 18
- directly support kids or young people living with a disability, chronic illness, financial hardship or geographic isolation.
- Name and contact details of applicant and representative
- Selection of coach including any specifications/modifications
- Description of applicant and service objectives
- Desired outcomes
- Funding and financial information.
If you need us please get in touch