At our Variety Vic Bash Virtual Pub Night on Wednesday 6 October, we announced that despite not being able to go on the road, the 2021 Variety Vic Bash raised a whopping…
We would like to congratulate each and every person who played a part in making this possible. From entrants, to officials, donors, supporters and volunteers – THANK YOU for your outstanding contributions!
We would also like to acknowledge our tremendous sponsors for their support across some of the most challenging years in Variety’s history. Thank you WM Waste Management Services, ACE Radio, Seeley International, Isuzu Trucks, Budget Car & Truck Rental, Sheen Panel Service, Ambulance Victoria and Fire Rescue Victoria. Your ongoing commitment to kids in need is nothing short of remarkable.
Just shy of $150k is already on its way to make a difference to kids across the country! Take a look at where these funds are headed…
- $58,768 – Sunshine Coach – Flying Fox Services, Williamstown sponsored by WM Waste
- $18,311 – Specialised double stroller with medical attachments for PEG feeding to support two children with disabilities
- $20,000 – Quiet therapy Zone – Bendigo Health
- $9,253 – Glider Chairs – Bendigo Special Development School
- $10,000 – Variety SHINE Program – Weeroona College, Bendigo
- $3,600 – Bikes for Bike Ed Program – Lightning Reef Primary, Bendigo
- $8,632 – Class set of iPads – St Joseph’s Primary, Charlton
- $8,140 – Outdoor climbing equipment – Murray Valley Aboriginal Co-Op, Robinvale
- $10,000 – Multipurpose room upgrades – Halls Gap Primary
Interested in joining our 2022 Variety Vic Bash adventure? Enquire now!
You may also want to read
NFTs for Good – Variety – the Children’s Charity x NFT Melbourne
Variety – the Children’s Charity is thrilled to be charity of choice for NFT Melbourne, Australia’s largest gathering of NFT curious people ranging from beginners, enthusiasts, marketers, artists, developers, entrepreneurs and collectors, to champion NFTs for good in Melbourne on Wednesday 23 March.
Variety Grant Rounds Open
Variety – the Children’s Charity is all about supporting kids and communities in need...