Variety believes all Aussie kids deserve a fair go, and that all kids should have the chance to follow their dreams and fulfil their potential.
The Variety Heart Scholarships are intended to support children with a demonstrated talent and passion in their chosen field, who are sick, disadvantaged or living with a disability to reach the next stage of development in their talent.
Applications for 2022 Variety Heart Scholarships will open in the second half of the year. Register your interest if you’d like to be notified when applications open.
Over 613 Scholarships have been awarded since 1996.
- Applicants must reside in WA
- Applicants must be living with sickness, disadvantage or additional needs/disability
- Applicants must be under the age of 18
- Applicants must demonstrate existing talent, passion and achievement in one of these areas; The Arts, Sport or Education (extracurricular)
- Applicants talent and passion must be able to be demonstrated / identified by a child’s achievements and verified (in a support letter) by a professional in the area
- Applicants can request up to $4,000
For full eligibility and application details please refer to the Variety Heart Scholarship Guidelines.