Variety believes all Aussie kids deserve a fair go, and that all kids should have the chance to follow their dreams and fulfil their potential.
The Variety Heart Scholarships are intended to support children who are sick, disadvantaged or living with disability that have a demonstrated talent, passion or notable potential in an extra-curricular discipline.
The Scholarship is provided to support the child in their development and assist them in working towards their goals within the chosen field.
Applications for 2022 Variety Heart Scholarships are now open. Apply now!
Over 613 Scholarships have been awarded since 1996.
- Applicants must reside in WA
- Applicants must be living with sickness, disadvantage or disability
- Applicants must be within the age range of 6 to 17 at the time of application
- Applicants must demonstrate existing talent, passion or notable potential in one of these areas; the arts, sport or education (extracurricular)
- Applicants achievements/potential must be able to be verified (in a support letter) by a relevant professional in the area
- Applicants family annual household income must not exceed $120,000
For full eligibility and application details please refer to the Variety Heart Scholarship Guidelines.