Before you apply
When completing the application form, ensure you provide as much detail as possible. This will speed up the process of application review.
Whilst completing your application form, you will need to include copies of supporting documents, such as:
- Quotes from two suppliers. The quotes must be less than two months old and include GST and freight charges, if applicable. The two quote rule can be varied if:
- The organisation is in remote area and there is only one supplier nearby.
- There is only one supplier in the TAS.
When all features or capabilities of equipment/items are equal, and only the price is affected – Variety will only pay for the most competitive of the quotes presented. Variety maintains the right to use a preferred supplier.
- Evidence of fortnightly income (e.g. payslip, tax return)
- Evidence of Government financial assistance (i.e. Centrelink income statement)
- Letters of support from at least two referees (e.g. health professional or teacher)
- Proof of residency in Tasmania (e.g. household bill, drivers licence)
Applying for a grant requires documents that support and complete your application.
Please refer to the guidelines for the grant program you are applying under for specific instructions.