Accounts Payable Office – Casual
Flexible Hours – 10 hours per week (immediate start)
Are you keen to play an important role in a passionate and committed team and in doing so support the impact Variety makes in the lives of children in need every day? Then this casual position could be for you.
Reporting to the Finance & Administration Manager you will be responsible for:
- Matching, batching and coding high volumes of invoices
- Investigating invoice discrepancies
- Setting up weekly banking payments
- Experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Excellent skills and experience in use of MYOB, Online Banking, Excel, and other Microsoft Office computer packages (including email and internet).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to customer focused service
- Excellent data entry skills with accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
How to apply
If you are interested in applying, then please email your resume to [email protected] .
Applications close: 21 August, 2018
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.
You may also want to read
Lady Jayne and Hair with Heart join together to give the gift of confidence
More kids will get a fair go thanks to an exciting new partnership between McPhersons and Variety...
September ‘V’ News
Kyra is a sweet and happy 8-year-old girl who lives with her parents and ten-year-old brother. Kyra...